YOUR DENTAL PRACTICE IN THE INN VALLEY
for the whole family
Safe in our hands – trust us with your dental health!
We ensure that you are happy with your teeth, because healthy teeth contribute greatly to your physical and psychological wellbeing. We offer the best possible medical treatment appropriate to your individual situation – you can rely on us!
Dental treatment on equal terms – in partnership with your dentist!
In detailed advisory consultations our approaches to therapy, our service and the resulting costs are made transparent. So, even for those who ‘don’t like going to the dentist’, this means we can work together as equals, making diagnosis and advising you on preventative treatment, dentures, tooth preservation and dental surgery.
Always there for you – from the first to the last tooth!
We believe in treating the person rather than the patient and enjoy working with people of all ages – from newborn to over a hundred. We are also happy to provide a dental treatment service to care homes.
Because we value your trust, we regularly take part in further professional training in the most up to date treatment methods and are able to offer you the benefit of more than 15 years of experience. Comprehensive diagnosis and the correct preventative measures are especially important to us.
For adults: diagnosis, prevention, tooth preservation, dentures.
- Laser therapy
- Digital X-rays
- 3D diagnosis and planning (DVT)
- Caries therapy without drilling (ICON)
- Photothermal therapy (EMUNDO)
- Zoom power bleaching
- Laughing gas therapy and general anesthetic
For children (0 to 18 years):
- Stress free first visit to the dentist
- Teeth cleaning school (Instruction in oral hygiene, tooth sealing, fluoride therapy, nutrition)
- Tooth repair (Fillings, crowns, gap retainer, root canal treatment)
- Treatment of chalk teeth
- Treatment following accidents
- Also if you are frightened (general anesthetic, laughing gas sedation, hypnosis for children, local anesthetic, ceiling television)
In terms of hygiene, we also work to the highest, most up to date standards. Whether in the preparation of instruments, steps in treatment, disposable items used for the patient or in the laboratory, we ensure your personal safety by complying to all the required guidelines (RKI).
What you need to know before your first appointment:
- Please bring a filled out medical history form and a printed up to date medication plan to your first appointment. Please ask your previous doctors to provide any available x-rays, so that they can be forwarded to us in encrypted form.
- Inform our staff of any medication you are currently taking such as blood thinner, anticoagulants or bone metabolism medication.
Perhaps you are worrying whether a visit to your dentist is safe during the pandemic! We can assure you that it is!
In our dental practice we fulfill all the required protective measures necessary to prevent an infection with the corona virus in an outpatient medical practice.
By following these steps we protect you and our staff from an infection with the corona virus:
- Observance of the minimum social distance in the reception and waiting area.
- Contactless hand disinfection dispenser at the practice entrance.
- Protection of the reception staff and patients with a glass shield.
- The use of FFP2 masks and face shields by all dentists and staff in the consulting rooms and dental hygiene and preventative treatment rooms.
- The use of protective goggles and doctor’s gowns during every treatment.
This is how you can help:
- High risk patients (e.g., immune deficiency, heart/lung illnesses, asthma, diabetes or heavy smoker) are kindly asked to consult us by telephone about the planned appointment, before coming to the practice.
- If you have cold symptoms or feel ill, we kindly ask you to change your appointment by telephone. This is especially important if you have had contact with a corona infected person.
- Please make your appointments by telephone and inform us of your current state of health.
- Please also wear your own face mask in the practice.
Many thanks from your practice team, Dentists at Hocheck!